Susan and Lily Bay Petunia Paris
Susan & LILY
Ms. Susan M Ostrowski
I recently accepted the invitation to raise funds as a model in the Fashion for Paws® (F4P) 7th Annual Runway Show. Fashion for Paws® is a nationally acclaimed one-of-a-kind luxury brand event to benefit the Washington Humane Society!
The event will be held on April 13, 2013 at the National Building Museum. My goal is to raise a minimum of $5,000 before April 5th to help Fashion for Paws meet its $750,000 fundraising goal for the Washington Humane Society.
Why Support Fashion for Paws Benefiting the Washington Humane Society?
- Through services/programs WHS touches the lives of nearly 30,000 animals every year
- WHS Field Officers (Animal Control & Humane Law Enforcement) responded to nearly 14,212 calls for help in 2012
- WHS provided low-cost spay/neuter services to more than 7,460 cats and dogs in 2012
- WHS' low-cost vaccine clinic vaccinated approximately 8,000 animals in 2012
- Humane Education - For the past 26 years, WHS has been teaching DC school children about the importance of respect and compassion for all living beings. The WHS Humane Education program worked with more than 2,630 students and adults at schools, workplaces, career fairs and special community events in 2012.
- Dog Tags - WHS' DOG TAGS program brings together wounded warriors in the DC metro region with homeless dogs at WHS, providing therapy and training for both the soldiers and dogs.
In the weeks leading to the event I am participating in a friendly fundraising competition with the other models to see who can raise the most money for WHS. The top fundraiser, winning "Model Washington of the Year," and the first and second runner up will be recognized on the runway April 13th.
Please help me make a difference in our community by sponsoring me in the Fashion for Paws® Runway Show! Click on either of the bright pink buttons to make a contribution toward my campaign. Every dollar counts! On behalf of all of the homeless animals in the care of WHS, thank you for your support!
To mail a donation (checks):
WHS/Fashion for Paws
ATTN: Tara de Nicolas
4590 MacArthur Blvd, NW., Suite 200
Washington, DC 20007
Make all checks payable to: WASHINGTON HUMANE SOCIETY
** MUST include model name the donation is in support of in the memo line**
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.